- It looks very nice. Why don't we give the bed a trial?
- Trial? Macon? You've never asked if I slept with anyone while we were separated. Don't you want to know?
- I think you'd wonder.
- Well, I don't.
- Çok hoş görünüyor. Neden yatağa bir deneme yapmıyoruz?
- Deneme mi? Macon? Biz ayrıyken kimseyle yatıp yatmadığımı hiç sormadın. Bilmek istemiyor musun?
- Bence merak edersin.
- Eh, etmiyorum.
- I don't like seeing this stuff.
- Me neither. He may even be a murderer.
- Crazy! I almost slept in a hotel with a murderer! Are you OK? You're so pale.
- It's just the neon lights.
- It's a real shock. I'm freaking out here.
- Bu şeyleri görmek hoşuma gitmiyor.
- Benim de. Bir katil bile olabilir.
- Çılgınlık! Otelde bir katille birlikte kalıyordum yani neredeyse. İyi misin? Çok solgunsun.
- Neon ışıklarındandır.
- Gerçk bir şok. Çıldıracağım birazdan.
A half crown tip put the deputy's knowledge at my disposal, and I learned that Bloxam, who had slept off the remains of his beer on the previous night at Corcoran's, had left for his work at Poplar at five o'clock that morning.
A half crown tip put the deputy's knowledge at my disposal, and I learned that Mr.Bloxam, who had slept off the remains of his beer on the previous night at Corcoran's, had left for his work at Poplar at five o'clock that morning.
A man ninety years old was asked to what he attributed his longevity. I reckon, he said, with a twinkle in his eye, it because most nights I went to bed and slept when I should have sat up and worried. Garson Kanin