- Who's that?
- I don't know. Let me get rid of them. Hello.
- Dave, it's me, Chuck.
- Who's Chuck?
- Your anger ally. I'm in a mood, Dave. A bad mood. A very bad mood. I was fired from my ice-cream truck job today.
- What's an anger ally?
- Who's that? She is making fun of me?
- No. That's my girlfriend.
- You tell her to put a sock in it because I need to talk to you right now!
- Bu kim?
- Bilmiyorum. Onlardan kurtulayım. Selam.
- Dave, benim: Chuck.
- Chuck kim?
- Hırs arkadaşın. Öyle bir haldeyim ki Dave. Kötü bir mod. Çok kötü bir mod. Bugün dondurma kamyonu işinden kovuldum.
- Hırs arkadaşı da nedir?
- Bu kim? Bnimle alay mı ediyor?
- Hayır. O benim kız arkadaşım.
- Söyle ona ağzına bir çorap soksun, çünkü şu anda seninle konuşmaya ihtiyacım var.
All anger is not sinful, because some degree of it, and on some occasions, is inevitable. But it becomes sinful and contradicts the rule of Scripture when it is conceived upon slight and inadequate provocation, and when it continues long. Wilson Mizner
And even if he did catch the train he would not avoid his boss's anger as the office assistant would have been there to see the five o'clock train go, he would have put in his report about Gregor's not being there a long time ago.
Bosnia is under my skin. It's the place you cannot leave behind. I was obsessed by the nightmare of it all; there was this sense of guilt, and an anger that has become something much deeper over these last years.
Bosnia is under my skin. It's the place you cannot leave behind. I was obsessed by the nightmare of it all; there was this sense of guilt, and an anger that has become something much deeper over these last years. Paddy Ashdown