Kelime Eşleştirme
 Fiil Eşleştirme
 Kelime Telaffuzları
 Fiil Telaffuzları
 Fiil çekim testleri

thread

f. iplik geçirmek (iğneye), ipe dizmek
i. iplik, tel
  • I write short, my words tight to the thread of the narrative.
    Carmen Laforet
  • If I do, or if I even open this again, it will be to deal with different people and different themes, for here at the end, where the romance of my life is told, ere I go back to take up the thread of my life-work, I say sadly and without hope, FINIS.
  • It was the biggest suppression of voting rights in our country's history since Jim Crow. And the thread of race runs from the beginning to the end of my book.
    Sidney Blumenthal
  • Jacquard weaving makes possible in almost any loom the programmed raising of each warp thread independently of the others.
  • Monofilament is what you use to go fishing. The line on your fishing rod is probably going to be black. You get to the end of the line and you tie on this clear plastic, thin thread called monofilament.
    John Badham
  • Monofilament is what you use to go fishing. The line on your fishing rod is probably going to be black. You get to the end of the line and you tie on this clear plastic, thin thread called monofilament.
    John Badham
  • So I was always passionate about it and felt that it was sort of the golden thread inside me in terms of what I was supposed to do in terms of work but I think I have relaxed a lot in terms of the actual experience and actually enjoy it more and enjoy the people more.
    Barbara Hershey
  • So that is how I ended up with those two titles, I like Accidentally on Purpose better - it is how we work in our trade - is it really an accident, or is there a thread of destiny in there? That was the intention, I am not sure I found out.
    Michael York
  • Someone once told me the one thread that runs through them all is a premium on personal courage - not intellectual courage, but just plain physical courage.
    Walter Lord
  • The events in our lives happen in a sequence in time, but in their significance to ourselves they find their own order the continuous thread of revelation.
    Eudora Welty
  • The memories of men are too frail a thread to hang history from.
    John Still
  • There is a single thread of attitude, a single direction of flow, that joins our present time to its early burgeoning in Mediterranean civilization.
    Arthur Erickson
  • There's never been any game plan or thread through my career. It's just happened that I've ricocheted from one interesting character to another.
    Derek Jacobi
  • We construct a narrative for ourselves, and that's the thread that we follow from one day to the next. People who disintegrate as personalities are the ones who lose that thread.
    Paul Auster
  • We construct a narrative for ourselves, and that's the thread that we follow from one day to the next. People who disintegrate as personalities are the ones who lose that thread.
    Paul Auster
  • What is the thread of western civilization that distinguished its course in history? It has to do with the preoccupation of western man with his outward command and his sense of superiority.
    Arthur Erickson

36 c?mle
Cümle Sözlük, bir Onur-Hoca projesidir. cumlesozluk.com © 2009 - 2024